A BIT ABOUT US
Our mission is to enable E-commerce teams to deliver exceptional user experiences and we believe that we can achieve that by tackling some of E-commerce’s most difficult challenges: how to identify and resolve revenue-impacting errors. We are building the next generation software of error monitoring and analysis that companies like Guess and Avon rely on to increase revenue by fixing customer-impacting errors on their site. We are rethinking how errors are identified, prioritized, resolved, and we are looking for the right people to come to help us build the future of error monitoring for e-commerce.
At Noibu, we care about our work culture and the people that join our team. We're looking for an HR Manager who will report to the CEO and help us create a positive and energetic team. The HR Manager that joins our team will be given a huge opportunity to shape our company as the only person in that role and will need to create many processes and systems including helping us recruit the best talent. This will be a great opportunity to grow in the role along with the company.
- Support hiring managers through recruiting (sourcing, screening, etc).
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics, and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Support the leadership team in building an inclusive and diverse company where our team members can thrive and be their authentic selves
- Implement and foster a culture of feedback both formal and informal
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain compensation and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Health and safety
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Proven working experience as an HR Manager or HR Business Partner within the technology sector
- Passionate, results-driven HR professional with the ability to architect strategy along with strong leadership skills
- Talented relationship builder who loves engaging with people and will represent Noibu as an employer of choice
- Develop and manage a world-class talent management strategy with strong experience in talent acquisition
- Innovator who builds unique HR programs that will support, engage and recognize our fantastic team
- Knowledge with and comfortable working with a variety of HR systems
- Demonstrable experience leading with a HR data centric mindset
- In-depth knowledge of employment laws including health and safety, accessibility, etc.
- Degree in Human Resources or related field with an HR designation (or actively pursuing one)
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- Be part of something that will impact billions of shoppers.
- Our team is small and you will play a LARGE role in our journey.
- Opportunity to be part of scaling a business
- Flexible work environment
- Stellar total rewards program including a market competitive salary, unlimited vacation and full benefits