Technical Solutions Specialist
Come join us!
Noibu is a fast growing eCommerce software company. Our mission is to help eCommerce leaders increase their web sales by offering exceptional web experiences. We help eCommerce teams deliver an outstanding customer experience by helping them detect, manage and solve critical errors on their online store. We work with pretty cool brands from all over the world such as Louis Vuitton, Guess Clothing, Barstool Sports, Psycho Bunny, Scuf Gaming and many more. We like to get things done and have fun while doing it.
What You'll Do:
- Organizing and updating our processes and key internal documents so they are optimized to support us in our workflow
- Taking initiative and proactively assisting with projects
- Helping sales build business cases by identifying critical ecommerce errors
- Supporting existing customers by showing them how to resolve issues found in Noibu
- Create documentation on how to resolve common Noibu errors
- Support Customer Success Managers on technical calls with developers
- Help debug and act as technical support for customers
Who You Are:
- Always curious to learn more
- Hungry to win everyday
- Knowledge of web architecture
- 2-5 years web development experience
- Comfortable communicating with customers
- Proven problem solver
- Interested in working at a fast growing startup
What’s in it for you?
- Solving a real problem that impacts millions of professionals globally
- Be part of something that will impact billions of shoppers
- Becoming part of a dedicated team striving towards a BIG vision
- Learning culture. Mistakes are opportunities to learn something, and everyone is keen to get feedback from others, including customers.
- Our team is small and you will play a LARGE role in our journey