A BIT ABOUT US
Noibu is a fast-growing eCommerce software company. We help eCommerce teams deliver an outstanding customer experience by helping them detect, manage and resolve critical errors on their online store. We work with pretty cool brands from all over the world such as Jack and Jones, Vero Moda, Bestseller, PyschoBunny, m0851 and many more. We like to get things done and have fun while doing it.
The customer success team works closely with our customer partners to ensure they are successful. What that means is we help them detect, prioritize and resolve errors using our software. We also work closely with the product team and act as the customer advocate for product decisions. Customer Success sits in the product organization and thus has a strong influence on the direction of the product.
WHAT DOES THE CUSTOMER SUCCESS TEAM DO?
- Analyze customer data to identify opportunities for increasing product usage and developing the relationship
- Onboard new customers and create a yearly plan
- Perform monthly ROI meetings with customers
- Responsible for a renewal quota
- Communicate with senior ecommerce team members from large retail organizations
- Interact with customer dashboards to help them achieve success by helping them find ecommerce errors
- Work closely with sales and product to improve customer ties and the product
- Act as 1st line of support when needed
- Work in a fast past/evolving environment
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN THE TEAM
- Be part of something that will impact billions of shoppers
- Flexible work hours + option of work from home
- Our team is small and you will play a LARGE role in our journey
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited vacation policy
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
- You are an infinite learner
- You are proactive and don't need to ask for permission to improve the process
- You have customer success, software or management consulting experience
- You love making customers happy
- You have an awesome work ethic and track record to prove it
- You are organized and on top of your work
- You are proactive